2018's 10 Best Testosterone Boosting Foods You Should Try!
Foods that Boost Testosterone Naturally
Top Ten Foods for Boosting Testosterone
- Olive Oil
- Beef Jerkey
- Brazil Nuts
- Blue Cheese
Low testosterone levels are known to wreak havoc on the male system, and around the age of thirty, the difference in energy, sexual libido and strength becomes obvious to many men. The way our diets have changed over the years has left many nutritional gaps in men's diets, and this is in part to blame for the low t levels many men experience early on in life. While there are options like expensive and painful shots available, we have some healthy, natural recommendations to help you boost testosterone levels naturally, which can help you feel youthful, energetic, and sexually confident once again!
- Coffee - Think that cup of coffee is only helping by pumping up your caffeine levels in the morning? Not so says science! But for men, it's especially beneficial, as it increases cyclic amp levels, which helps amp up the production of testsosterone.
- Potatoes - Steak & potatoes, anyone? Potatoes, which are loaded with starchy carbohydrates, are extremely important for testosterone production. Studies show that it increases prolactin levles significantly.
- Olive Oil - Eat it on a salad, cook with it, or down a tablespoon with a glass of water--seriously! Olive oil is great because olives are naturally high in monosaturated fats, and some studies have revealed that testosterone production can be boosted by as much as 17% in just 14 days when changing the main source of fat in the diet to mono-saturated. Pro Tip! Look for extra virgin olive oil, which also contains polyphenols, which act as antioxidants in the body.
- Raisins - Raisins are high in fructose, but also contain resveratrol, which has been linked to increased testosterone and decreased estrogen levels in scientific studies. Grape seed extract supplements may also work well for this.
- Beef Jerkey - We shouldn't have to try to hard to convince you to eat more meat! But in case you're looking for a good excuse for the wife, be sure to let her know that good quality, grass fed beef jerky is well known to contain micronutrients known to give a testo boost for men with low testosterone.
- Brazil Nuts - Grab yourself a can of Planters Mixed Nuts, which contains Brazil and Macadamia nuts. Unlike most nuts, these two are high in monosaturated instead of polysaturated fats, which are much more efficient for boosting testo levels in the body. There are many testosterone boosters available out there, too, if nuts aren't your thing ;)
- Eggs - No skipping the yokes, either! What bodybuilders eat should be on your plate also, and not just for their ability to help you increase muscle mass quickly. Eggs are full of dietary cholesterol and choline You need healthy amounts of amino acid in your diet if you want to feel the benefits of healthy testosterone production!
- Salt - But not too much! And make sure you use the real stuff, from a salt grinder. Not only is salt great for the male metabolism, but it helps your body retain minerals which are essential to free testosterone production. Plus, it tastes great on everything!
- Blue Cheese - Yes, you read that right! Good, raw blue cheese contains friendly bacteria and enzymes which are associated productive testosterone gains. It's also rich in vitamin k2 and saturated fats.
- Avocados - Avocado toast may just be a women's fad, but we hope men start catching on, too! Why? Because avocados (a fruit, by the way) are filled with monosaturated fats, the building blocks of testo production in the male body. Plus, they taste really, really good. Need we say more?
Because our diets have changed over the years from raw ingredients to processed foods, those nutritional gaps the shift has caused has left many men suffering from the effects of precious lost nutrients, and testosterone levels in men are at an all time low. Fortunately, for those of us who don't have time to meal plan, there are great testosterone boosting supplements available that help fill those gaps without major changes in the diet. We recommend ZyGenXT which is available on Amazon.